Mad Gringo Fargin Icehole
Maple Chipotle BBQ sauce
- 1 rotisserie chicken, meat shredded
- ¼ teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1 box of mixed greens
- 6 Tortillas
- Crispy Jalapenos / Crispy Onions
- Chipotle Avocados Aioli
- 1 green pepper, and diced
- 1 red pepper, and diced
- 4 shallots or an onion, and diced
How to Make it
- Pull meat from rotisserie chicken and place in a bowl
- Combine Mad Gringo – Fargin Icehole BBQ sauce, Old Bay seasoning and coat the chicken and set aside.
- Dice Green pepper, shallots and red pepper. Heat pan with oil then place all Vegetables Ingredients until cooked. Flavor pepper with old bay season and salt then transfer to a bowl when finished.
- Heat chicken in a pan until warm.
- Warm tortillas in a pan or microwave. Place mixed greens on bottom layer into tortillas. Second place cooked vegetables. Third place chicken and top with Chipotle Avocados Aioli and crispy Jalapenos. Serve and enjoy!!