Grilled Marinade Ingredients
- 6 ears of yellow corn on the cob
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ½ teaspoon chile powder
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup crumbled cotija cheese
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
How to Make it
- Mix together Pre-ready Ingredients in a bowl for prepare.
- To prep the corn: Fold the husk of each corn back leaf by leaf and tie them with a kitchen twine. Lightly brush corn on the cub with oil.
- Heat a grill pan or an outdoor grill. Place Pre-ready Ingredients and grill corn, turning occasionally, until it is browned in spots. Keep an eye on it as this happens rather quickly.
- Brush each grilled corn the mayo mixture and sprinkle with cotija cheese. Garnish with cilantro and serve.