- 2 Eggs
- 1 Fresh lemon
- 1 Table spoon of Dijon mustard
- 1 Pinch of sea salt
- Olive oil
Flavour up ingredients
- 3 Avocados
- 1 Clove minced garlic
How to Make it
Get 2 bowls one large and one small and a whisk place dish a towel in the large bowl and the small bowl on top of the dishtowel. (This is to ensure that the bowl does not move when you are whisking ingredients together.
- Separate egg yolks and put them in the bowl with the juice of one fresh lemon, a pinch of salt and one teaspoon of Dijon mustard.
- Whisk ingredients together, while slowly adding olive oil allowing the olive oil to emulsify in to the egg mixture. Process until the basic ingredients is thick, about 8 minutes. Tip: This can also be done in a food processer, much easier
- Cut avocados into small pieces and combine in the mixture. Tip: You might want to use a potato masher to do this then a whisk will work as well.
- Add half a bottle of Mad Gringo Chipotle standoff to the mixture along with fresh grated garlic and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture to squeeze bottle and refrigerate for up to 7 days. Shake before spreading.