Mad Gringo Fargin Icehole
Maple Chipotle BBQ sauce
- 1 rotisserie chicken, meat shredded
- ¼ teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1 box of mixed greens
- 6 Tortillas
- Crispy Jalapenos / Crispy Onions
- Chipotle Avocado Aioli
- 1 green pepper, and diced
- 1 red pepper, and diced
- 4 shallots or an onion, and diced
How to Make it
- Pull meat from rotisserie chicken and place in a bowl
- Combine Mad Gringo – Fargin Icehole BBQ sauce, Old Bay seasoning and coat the chicken and set aside.
- Dice green pepper, shallots and red pepper. Heat pan with oil then place all vegetables Ingredients until cooked. Flavor Flavour pepper ingredients with old bay season and salt then transfer to a bowl when finished crisp tender.
- Heat chicken in a pan until warm.
- Warm tortillas in a pan or microwave. Place mixed greens on bottom layer into of tortillas. Second place cooked vegetables on top of salad. Third Then place chicken and top with Chipotle Avocado Aioli and crispy Jalapenos. Serve and enjoy!!